HLEP ME I CAN’T BREATHE
HLEP ME I CAN’T BREATHE
I have an idea son, why don’t we drive to the nearest cliff and see if the law of gravity applies to you.
Your caption killed me
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others
Who’s not talkin bout him? I love this guy
fuckin sick. high levels of sight, reflexes and reaction speed. superhero type shit right here
And he’s so handsome and friendly-looking too. *dreamy eyes*
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.
JUST FUCKING LISTEN.
THIS IS HALLOWEEN BUT NOT LIKE YOU KNOW IT
reblog so others can hear it!
Where the hell are the Victorian Goths they should be all over this.
*SMASHES REBLOG BUTTON*
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh … *love
a person complaining about puns basically invites every pun enthusiast in the vicinity to come snapping rhythmically from the shadows
that tree looks so happy that it is receiving a hug from this child
I AM GROOT
People see this and the first thing they think of is groot?
"To chap, or not to chap - that is the question…"
A question you can answer with our Shakespearean Lip Balm Set! You get Hamlet (with bonus piece of Yorick), Shakespeare and Macbeth (or as we call it: the Scottish balm). They are ready to make your mouth as moist as Desdemona’s hand in Act 3, Scene 4 of Othello.
Are you telling me that I can finally get William Shakespeare all over my mouth? Because I’m not gonna lie, that’s been an impossible dream.
You can indeed remove Shakespeare’s head and rub his brain all over your lips, it appears.
DOES TOM HIDDLESTON KNOW ABOUT THIS
Pizza place at my university offers a “stoner pie” complete with pepperoni, bacon, extra cheese, mozzarella sticks, and French fries.
Get the pepperoni outta here and we good money
ill take the pepporoni
"It’s a full moon tonight. That’s when all the weirdos are out."
tbh i think it would be a criminal offence if i didn’t link this